Sole Downtown combines low-impact, professional space downstairs with unique, small-space homes on the upper floors. Designed by Vernon-based MQN Architects and constructed by Kelowna’s own Edgecombe Builders, SOLE provides a home base that’s contemporary in design and central to all that Kelowna has to offer.
Some of SOLE’s sensational features:
- Noise reducing construction throughout the building. This includes concrete topping on all levels and overbuilt wall systems with enhanced insulation between floors.
- Discreet and secure entry off St. Paul Street.
- Urban exterior comprised of glass and concrete, tiled entry and open spaces.
- Marquee glass elevator with exterior views.
- Fitness area with state-of-the-art exercise equipment.
- Outdoor garden terrace and barbeque area on the 6th floor.
- Open concept residential hallways with raised ceilings.
- Convenient and secure underground parking.
- Scooter parking and secure bike storage.
- Coverage of each residence with the 2-5-10 new home warranty program.