Full disclosure: the homes at SOLE are not opulent and grandiose. They are compact yet surprisingly roomy and full of big, bright ideas for maximizing space, natural light and your urban experience, including:
- 9-foot ceilings in all homes, with 10 – 12 foot vaulted ceilings on the 6th floor.
- Sliding doors vs. swing doors to maximize space.
- Additional storage built into kitchen islands.
- Maximized window placements and sliding doors to private decks.
- Generous private decks with space and servicing for electric BBQ.
- Large entryway & bedroom closets with built in shelving
- Laundry closet with stackable energy efficient washer & dryer
- Construction techniques exceeding building code requirements reduce sound transmission…good to hear!